On a more serious note, it also concerns me how easily I can change from being content and happy, to being flustered and upset. I became very jealous over a friend of mine today. She's doing things I have dreamed of doing for a long time. I'm having to face the reality that very likely I will never get to see and do what she is seeing and doing now. It's a bitter pill to swallow, and I am having trouble letting go of that dream. I just have to keep praying that God will grant me contentedness with where I am now and the crazy moments like these pictures that just bring joy to the day.
Vita Hominis Sine Literis Nihil Est (The Life of a Man is Nothing Without Literature)
Friday, September 21, 2007
On a more serious note, it also concerns me how easily I can change from being content and happy, to being flustered and upset. I became very jealous over a friend of mine today. She's doing things I have dreamed of doing for a long time. I'm having to face the reality that very likely I will never get to see and do what she is seeing and doing now. It's a bitter pill to swallow, and I am having trouble letting go of that dream. I just have to keep praying that God will grant me contentedness with where I am now and the crazy moments like these pictures that just bring joy to the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are amazing pictures, Kirbee. And hopefully the film challenge added more of those crazy moments to your life:).
(and I'll be praying for you...I know the feeling)
you're the most beautiful babushka i've ever seen. my babushka pin-up.
You should wear this for renaissance day! WHICH IS TOMORROW!
SK
Post a Comment