Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Engaged!!!


Although I'm pretty sure that everyone who reads this blog has heard this already through some other source, I still thought I ought to post a very happy little announcement. Nate proposed on Saturday, and I've been caught up in a crazy rush ever since. He completely surprised me in the most romantic way possible. And, as you can see, the ring is stunningly perfect. If I had seen a thousand rings, I couldn't have found a better one than this.

Now the incredible task of planning begins for me and Nate. I know that it will be good to have school finished this fall, so that I can actually devote more time to putting all the little pieces of the wedding together without the stress of classes. We're currently planning on a June wedding, but haven't quite settled a date. I still find it incredible that in seven months, I'll be a married woman. Wow:)

3 comments:

Laurelin said...

Wow is right:). Yay for Kirbee!

Hannah said...

Congratulations again, and the ring is indeed "stunningly perfect". I'm curious about the "most romantic way possible" that you were surprised...

KiltedAnglican said...

that would be a fair assumption. Outside of this, it wasn't worth the time or money to see.

SK