Hard to imagine that spring break starts for me (and the rest of tour people) tomorrow. I feel like spring snuck up on us and pounced on an unsuspecting and very wintry Iowa. It happened so fast there's still monstrous piles of filthy gritty snow scattered all around. I looked out my window this morning and realized that winter's bitter edge is gone. Sure, we may still get a cold snap, but there will be nothing like the storms and icy wind we've had the past few months. Very likely spring break could include the last gasps of winter, and even those will be finished by our return in a few weeks.
I think the calm weather today has made me, in part, wish that spring break could be more restful that filled. It will be great traveling around, playing and bonding with friends. Yet I also wish I could go somewhere very quiet and spend time with myself and God.
Oh well. Maybe I'll get that job up in northern Minnesota or one like it for the summer. Then I'll have no choice but to spend time with myself;)
2 comments:
and spend time with the muskrats.
or come visit me on your way to eryn's. that's always good. i'll introduce you to alberta steak and cowboys and we won't tell nate.
to kirbee: The nothern-spend-time-with-oneself is not recieving a vote of happiness from me
to kloppy: grrrrrrrr
Post a Comment