Ooohh. Last post was really girly. Definitely need to write more, umm, guy-y? That makes no sense. But neither does the good mood I've been in this week. The weather of course has helped. It's all sunny and melty and warm and awesome. I've had so much fun making up excuses to go outside. It's a lovely change from the chill of winter.
And this weekend I was able to just spend time fixing myself up mentally after a really ugly last week. I let myself get too stressed, and distanced from God. I was poorly handling everything. But, now this is a new week, and already half over! In honor of this week -- which is strange, yet good -- I'm putting up an equally strange picture.
3 comments:
Dude. YOur picture didn't work.
Hi Kirbee - have fun with your family today! I love you tons!
new post!
post, post, post...
yeah?
Post a Comment