I'm posting. Wow. I almost forgot this little blog existed.
This current week has been really busy, but not because of homework, which is confusing my brain. I get done with the day totally drained because I've been running all over the campus, not because I've been writing papers for hours. I don't know which kind of exhausted I like better. Regardless, though, that all changes next week, when I have quite a bit of writing to do. I'll survive, though. My room is so full of chocolate and junkfood, it's crazy. This apartment is going to be quite fat by the end of this year. Fudge, cookies, bars, cakes, and pies have all been baked by myself and roomies since this weekend. Sigh.
I got my rough draft back on a paper I'm writing on the "Contrasting Perspectives on the Role of Epidemics in Shaping Global History." I like the title. It makes me feel academic. Basically it gives me an excuse to learn all about gross symptoms and other gory details. Hopefully, in the midst of sloshing around in my books I'll actually come to some coherent conclusions on the topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment