"you will hang like an icicle on a Dutchman's beard"
I must say, that I have seen quite a few Dutchman's beards, and I can't say there are any that I have a strong desire to hang off of. I'm not entirely sure what this euphamism means, it generally confuses me. But then, I slept until noon today, so I think my poor self is rather confused about life in general.
Eryn and Mason tell me that I am becoming a vampire. As of yet, I don't have any pointy teeth, but I think I have most other traits, except for climbing walls and turning into a bat, wolf, or fog. I must say that, apart from the whole undead/eternal damnation/destructive aspects of being a vampire, the character has always appealed to me.
I think I better return to the more productive aspects of my life. Like homework.
4 comments:
I still vote that Werewolves are cooler, mainly because in hand to hand combat they kick serious undead posterior. And you don't have to worry about the sun, and you can eat normal food
On the other hand, if we're talking about the Stoker's version of vampire, then of couse they win, mainly because they get the wolf thing as a bonus, and can turn into fog and all that stuff
But if we're talking Underworld standards, Lycans win, as long as they don't get so mad that they loose the ability to think straight.
Still, being able to bit somones head off does have its appeals (just think about what would happen if you cut a werewolf loose in Iowa, that cattle lot east of town would be severly low on steak)
Yes, Nate I must agree with you on this. Although Underworld vampires' ability to jump from any height is a serious plus to me, I think that lycans to come out on top.
However, both are usurped by the hybrid guy, whose seen for all of five minutes (otherwise known as Michael).
I personally am a much bigger fan of Stoker's vampires, they have it all, particularly Dracula.
good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 190 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?
good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 310 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment