Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crazy Aztec

This is my new name. I like it. I find "you aztec" to be a highly effective insult that is simultaneously without any meaning.

And since I have now been labeled "crazy aztec," I thought I would find a suitable effegy.

Rather sexy outfit, huh? I want one.

See, I've been managing to progress towards catching up on sleep (I got 6 hours last night!), and now my mind is flying at a scary speed to compensate for the lack of function over the past few days. I only ask for a little grace during this time of very awkward transition to relative normalcy.

1 comment:

KirbeeLee said...

Umm. How 'bout we don't. I like to be conscious for classes (in most situations) and I think my professors prefer that too. I think you can't stay awake because your mind is, well, different. In a good way;)