Monday, December 18, 2006

An Early Rising, Rhyming Vampire

It's a sad day in my life when I wake up at 7:15 and feel refreshed and awake. Sigh. I hate my body liking mornings now. I want night, and dark.

I disturbed Cassie when we were going to bed last night by telling her my aspirations of becoming a vampire. She promised to record her experiences someday in a book entitled "I Lived to Tell the Tale". I love my roommates. I'm going to miss that crazy girl. She read aloud to us last night from her book, and then we all three talked in rhymes to each other for a good twenty minutes straight. Highly amusing.

And then my alarm went off at 7:30 and I was ready to get up, because I'd been awake for 15 minutes in bed. Sigh. That's what I get for going to bed at 11:00.

2 comments:

ShellFish said...

Hehehe you're being converted.
Hey, wait a minute, I thought it was LATE when I went to bed at 11 last night...

Hannah said...

You never write!!!