Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mental Jumper Cables Anyone?

Yipes. I haven't added anything on here in quite a while. But as I observed lately, my brain is toasted, and sadly I don't think that any profound function will begin for some time yet. I've been reading a lot though, which hopefully will kickstart some original thought.

On the up side, I got to fly a real kite yesterday. That was cool. Really cool. Then I nose dived the poor thing into the ground. Thankfully I didn't kill it, but I scared myself bad enough to step into a giant thistle by my foot:P Apparently my coordination skills are also rather dead.

Played violin for a bit today. I missed the Chad, and I was proud to see that he even stayed mostly in tune, even if my fingers weren't quite. I did work on some sappy tunes, to passify Michelle and Eryn, who were subjected to listening to me through the door until I started dinner. Now when I get my cello, it'll be even crazier.

Here's a cool painting I found. This is what I want to look like:)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I managed to borrow the bigger kite from my dad
mwhahhahahaahah
(giggle)
-potbag