So, I decided that latin is just totally cool, and it has the best sayings ever. Even though I don't speak it, I am randomly slapping them everywhere on my blog.
Wow, and I told myself I would never be one of those sad people who just enter all their random meaningless crap into blogs that no one will every read just to make themselves feel better about their equally meaningless lives. Hopefully I have not yet slid to that level, but maybe after I graduate and cease to have a life and friends, then my blog will be my mournful rants.
On the up side, now I get to make comments on everyone elses blogs. Heehee... that will be most entertaining.
So, I suppose now is where I put in the log of the events of the day. Okay -- got up at 1:15. pm. That is certainly a record for me, but I have been sleep deprived all week, so I justify it. Kindof. After fiddling around making a card for Catherine's suprise bridle shower, I dressed up in a 1950s purple dress and drank tea, ate petit-fors (sp?), snickerdoodles, cucumber and egg salad sandwiches. It was a good time. We even managed not to tease Catherine to death, even though it became rather difficult at times. The words lingerie and sheer were only mentioned a couple times. Now I am going to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in Orange City. Weee.
Yup, that is all. I post this meo periculo.
No comments:
Post a Comment