Monday, June 25, 2007

Tales from Dordt Discovery Days

So I realized I am sadly deficient in the blogging department and thus decided to remedy this.

Today I:

Got to, at Fessler's express command, "get on my hard a-- self". Funny, it came really quite easily. This meant that when very short little junior highers decided to sport some attitude, or heck, just not form straight lines really, really fast -- I got to make them do pushups, situps, leg lifts, and last but not least, run all around the classroom building. Yup. Good fun.

Tomorrow I:

Get to be even more picky. If they neglect to address either Fessler, Ashley, or me as Dr. Fessler, Miss Kaspers, and Miss Tagney, then we get to make them go outside and be miserable.

The strange thing is -- these sadistic boys actually like it, I think. They like sitting up straight and feeling respected because they have to respect others in their speech. It's kinda cool. Course, we'll see how these visions of grandeur I have last....ha.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Thats MISS Tagney to you, dirtbag!

You have a fun job

Andrea said...

Middle school students respond to yelling and dictatorship.

I didn't say they responded well.