It's been a good semester overall. Certainly the best spring semester I've had while at Dordt. However, I still dread these last two weeks of assignments with absolute dread. I've been able to keep things pretty balanced up until now. I've gotten an average of 7-8 hours of sleep, and it's been nice.
But now I've got an assignment due every day of classes until next Friday. And my poor self is feeling the stilted wheeze of sleep deprivation. And I can just feel the energy draining out of the campus. In my classes, comments become fewer and farther between. In play, there's a sluggishness and lethergy of exhaustion upon exhaustion. In conversation there is a fear of the end of the semester coming -- simply because of everything that must be done before that blissful day of sunshine and roses.
2 comments:
Well Kirbee darlin you must be close to the sunshine and roses b/c we have 1 rose on our kitchen table - the end is near - don't give up! I'm praying for you.ordt
14 more days till the blissful day of sunshine and roses!!! (wait, it's past midnight. 13!!!)
Post a Comment