I'm back to typing here (though how long it lasts I really haven't a clue. My motivation ebbs and flows like the everchanging ocean).
I was really uncertain if I was going to like having a million people back on campus and suddenly having five roommates. But I do. I only felt suffocated by people once, and that was at cookies after GIFT, which honestly I always find to be completely overcrowded. All my roommates are moved in, and there is stuff everywhere. The apartment now is looking lived in. There is character in every corner, and more is added all the time.
We had a room meeting last night, where there was much laughter intermixed with the long lists of things we have to buy very shortly. I am very fortunate to now live with a totally funny, smart, and considerate group of girls. On so many things we have similar opinions, and Michelle and I just randomly joined up with this room! This is truly a gracious blessing from God, go figure?
And now, I am being assaulted with my single allergy. Grrr. It's very distracted to sneeze all the time! I'm going to go and register soon, and deplete in one small, fell swoop the entire funds I worked on this summer. Sigh. College hurts. I want to be a grown-up with a job and benefits.
1 comment:
Hehe. I'm a grown-up with a job and benefits (health and dental insurance? does that count?). It has its pros and cons.
Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment