My life is now complete. I can die knowing that I have experienced the very best that Sioux Center has to offer. Yup. It's true. I have seen the scariest place in Sioux Center, and it is good. Ahh. Contended sigh. Eryn, you must be shown this place when you return. It will change your life.
Oh, and I've decided that I like Steinbeck. He creates amazingly vivid characters and his books absolutely ooze life. So after I get done posting this -- I'm running away to my new favorite reading spot to dive into the world of East of Eden. Yup, I love being a bookworm.
And I also think that Hannah has awesome taste in music. She has some -- shall we say -- eclectic selections for her wedding music, but I think they'll work out wonderfully. I am so excited:) Yes, so in addition to reading, I will be practicing. Life is good. Then maybe I'll bug Nate in the gameroom. Maybe. I don't know if I dare venture into that junior-high unhallowed ground. *shiver of horror*
Oh, and finally. I like non-dairy creamer. It is my friend.
3 comments:
Steinbeck creates charecters like no one else, especially in east of eden. I do have Of mice of men and The Grapes of Wrath if those sound at all interesting
stay awaaaay from the creamer. it poses dangers to my eyebrows. ahem [delicate cough]
Oh, thank you Kirbee! I just watched the DVD of the wedding for the first time today. I still love Folk Tune and Fiddle Dance. "When" (if) I start a strings program at my school, the long-term goal will be to produce students who can play that song.
Post a Comment