Sunday, April 30, 2006

So last night was really getting myself wound up and rather stressed after spending an entire day in completely unproductive a manner. Wow. That sentence was mess. But then, so was I.

First I tried hiding from people in an attempt to escape the noise of the dance. It didn't work. Being alone does not always equal peace and stillness. But then, I went on a walk. And I ran through an alfalfa field in the dark, misty wetness. I stared at the dripping trees. I got soaked through. And I was more contented than I've been in a long time.

But then, I woke up at 12:30 and realized, I had slept through church and education hour. And yet I'm still happy.


PS --
And just to really challenge myself, tell me what you think about this.
Unfortunately, these come all too easy.
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=crazy+aztec

Then, try this. Ha. I could learn to use a few more of these.
http://kevan.org/johari?name=crazy+aztec

No comments: